We will make every effort to ensure confidentiality for all our patients. Without prior patient consent we will not divulge any information. We may ask you for personal information to ensure you recieve the correct information and care. On occasions we may need to share your medical information with other members of our practice team eg district nurses but this is only necessary to provide or improve on the medical care you receive.
Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information Act gives you the right to request information held by a public sector organisation. We will ask you to complete a request form. There may be a charge for this information. All information held is in complete confidence.
A copy is avaliable in our porch area - explains our patients rights to General Medical Services, our philsophy, our aims as a practice to our patients and our patient responsibilites. We are constantly working to achieve our aims for a better service for our patients.
New Patients/Practice Leaflet
All our new patients need to attend a new patient appointment with one of our practice nurses. Upon registration we will provide you will our information pack and a copy of our practice leaflet. Copies of our practice leaflet are avalaible in our porch area.
Disability and discrimination
We will provide care to all our patients without discrimination and irrespective of our patient's age, sex, race, beliefs or special needs. We expect that our patients will show no discrimination towards other members of the public, members of our practice team or other health care professionals in the NHS.
Our Practice Aims and Objectives
Our aims and objectives are:-
- Provide a high standard of medical care
- Be committed to our patients needs
- Act with complete confidentiality, integrity, and impartiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and helpful
- Ensure effective and safe services and environment
- Continue to improve as a patient centred service through effective decision making and good communication
- Maintain a skilled and motivated surgery team to provide the service
- Improve our healthcare services by continual monitoring, Audit and appropriate action
- Through ongoing learning and training to maintain a high quality of patient care
- To guide all employees in accordance with diversity and equality
- To maintain strong and effective information governance systems
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty